Marathon Freight website had problems. The original web guru literally died.
The site was built in Adobe Flash and had quickly grown old with the inability to update easily or serve it’s customers, sales reps and vendors.
The companies Denver based website needed a complete overhaul and quickly!
Here was our REXP 10 Point Challenge/Manifest for Marathon Freight a Leading Freight Broker
We needed to address…
- Information…The need to connect and create a portal to an external website for online services
- Google… Include SEO “Best Practices” for Google searches
- Pictures & Content… Updated Pictures and Website content. posts & FAQ section
- Design Forward… Look competitive and brand as the leader they are in the market they represent
- Graphic Design…Utilize high impact image sliders for a branded visual message
- Responsive Design…Create quick access to all users Mobile, tablet and desktop
- Social Media Hooks… Add Social Media connectors to Facebook, Twitter, Google + and Email sign-up.
- Branding… Tie into the companies branding image and color scheme
- Support… Create os an information to freight forwarder service include FAQ help, support
- Reporting… Include Google Analytics reporting